top of page


If you will be bringing your own alcohol in during your rental, we require Event Insurance.

If you already have Event Insurance or will be getting it for your main event, in most cases, you can add us as an "Additional Insured" at no cost to that policy. The contact info will be in your Rental Agreement. 

However, If you will need your own policy, we have partnered with The Event Helper which makes it super easy to obtain your single day policy. Once you complete the online application process, a copy is sent to us automatically.

bottom of page